Review: Enbacci Vitis Vinifera Rejuvenating Gel Cleanser


I have been using Enbacci products intermittently since I started blogging, but would you believe, I've never dedicated a whole post to them before? Well, that's about to change! I'm all psyched to talk about the Vitis Vinifera Rejuvenating Gel Cleanser today!


First, a little background on Enbacci - an Australian born and made skincare brand founded by a mother and daughter team in Melbourne, Enbacci is cruelty free and all the packaging is recyclable. Isn't that great? That said, I'm also a big fan of the daughter-half of the team, because Yong-Li is lovely every time I've ever met her, and well, she loves her mum! How is this not a brand that you're excited about yet?


The Vitis Vinifera range harnesses the grape stem cell, meant to reduce the signs of ageing, to create a gentle foaming cleanser that can effectively cleanse the skin. The bottle is a clear blue, which makes it easy to tell if you're running low, and the cleanser itself is a greeny-blue. I love the neat little pump, which produces a small amount of cleanser at each push.


It lathers up nicely, and is beautifully gentle on my skin. This is meant to be suitable for all skin types, but I especially love it for this time of year, with my skin being a little almost oily, and with all the Summer grime clingy to my face. I love that it does a good job of cleaning my skin without overdoing it. It just leaves my skin feeling comfortable, not dry, and clean.

It retails for $64, and you can find more information about it over here. Enbacci is a brand that I really like, not just on the basis of the products, but just because the company itself is awesome! Consider supporting an Aussie made company that is cruelty free - make sure you check them out!

Have you tried anything from Enbacci? What's your favourite?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts