Review: Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Colour

Left to right: Grenadine; Baby

Bobbi Brown has always been a lust worthy brand for me, and it's definitely not hard to understand why, especially when I got my hands on these babies!
Their recent release, Crushed Lip Colour lipsticks, is so good (sorry, spoiler), that the two colours they sent me have been living in my hand bag, and if you haven't had the chance to try it out, I would highly recommend that you get in store now, and get swatching!


Let's start with what you might not know - the Crushed Lip Colour range comes in 20 shades, and it boasts the feel of a lip balm while still providing enough colour to perform like a lipstick. It's basically what I've been wanting since I was 16 and could wear makeup! These are packed with vitamins E and C, as well as beeswax, all to keep the lips hydrated, soft and happy, while still adding colour to them. This leaves a satin finish on the lips, and you can build the colour up with additional swipes - I love that this works even on the paler shade, Baby!


While Baby certainly isn't as pigmented as Grenadine is, it definitely shows up nicely on the lips, and is easy to layer. I love that Grenadine does stain the lips to a certain degree, which makes it easy to touch up the lips in between eating, which Baby is just the perfect nude/pink for me.

These retail for $46, and I'm dying to swatch the other shades - I just need to get to a store! Have you tried any of the Crush Lip Colour lipsticks? Which shade would you go for?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts