Review: 18 in 1 Nourishing Conditioner With Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol and Vitamin E


Part of being a blogger is making sure that you take in everything that a product that you try out has to offer. However, sometimes you mix the trends that you're hot on currently with a new product, and it just doesn't quite work out, such as in this case.

I've been trying out the 18 in 1 Nourishing Conditioner with Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol and Vitamin E, and I have to honest - the initial impressions were not amazing. I thought my hair felt tired and that it got greasy before I was due for another wash. It also was a little limp and overall, just somewhat blah. But you know what? It turned out that I was using it wrongly!


Well, the problem was that I was adding sea salt spray to my hair while it was damp, and letting it dry down naturally. I did this just as part of my normal routine these days to provide the hair with a bit more oomph and lift, because I wanted more body to my hair. As it would turn out, that combination didn't work, and once I figured it out by accidentally not adding in the sea salt spray, I found myself really loving the conditioner! In fact, believe it or not, it added more body to my hair by NOT adding the sea salt spray.

The Nourishing Conditioner is meant to have 18 benefits, including:
  • Natural flexible hold
  • Curl retention
  • Increase volume
  • Frizz control
  • Flyaway control
  • Smooth control
  • Ease of styling
  • Heat/thermal protection
  • Adds shine to the hair
  • Humidity protection
  • Enhance hair alignment
  • Prevents split ends
  • Moisturises instantly
  • Reduce damage while styling
  • Protective layer
  • Acts as a shield from harmful UV rays
  • Revitalises hair's natural protective layer
  • Prevents dryness in colour treated hair


I've been using this conditioner with several different shampoos, and I'm happy to report that they all seem to work equally well. My hair feels soft, with a bit of added bounce and shape, and the conditioner is so big that I don't have to worry about it running out before my shampoo bottles dry up. The only real downside to this is that it doesn't have much of a scent to it, because I would love to have hair that looked AND smelled amazing! Best of all, this is incredibly affordable!

On top of everything else, this is also Australian owned and made, cruelty free and free of paraben and sulfate. You can find out more about this brand, and the different ranges that they have here, including styling and leave-in products.

What have you tried from 18 in 1? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts