Review: Hola Rose Replenishing Toner


Hands up all the babes who love rose scented products! If you put yours up, then I feel like I'm in good company, because I adore them! I was asked if I wanted to try some Hola Rose products recently, and I won't lie - I was pretty excited!

Seeing as I was in need of a new toner, out of all the products that I was sent, I reached for this one first. The Hola Rose Replenishing Toner is meant to be used after cleansing, and to pave the way for the moisturiser and serum to penetrate the skin.

This comes with a screw cap that is easy to remove, and the toner is beautifully scented, but also doesn't tend to linger, sadly, which is what I'd prefer. Application is easy, because all you need to do is pour this onto a cotton pad, and gently wipe your skin with it. 


I'll be honest, toners are that interim stage that I perform that I don't give as much of a thought to, but I did find this to be an uplifting and soothing experience for my skin. The only downside to this is that I wish it came in a spray bottle instead, so that I could experience a bit of refreshing rose scented wonderfulness in the middle on the day as things warm up!

$32 will get you 150 ml of product and you can find out more about it here.

What's our current toner? Do you like rose scents?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts