Christmas Gift Inspiration 2: Love OPI XOXO


OMG, it's OPI! Do you know what I love about OPI? If you have to ask, GET OUT! I'm just kidding! But seriously, though, OPI is responsible for many nail polishes that I adore, including my absolute all time favourite, Princess Rule. Just imagine my excitement when I was invited to their Christmas showcase - talk about a kid in a candy store!



More importantly, I was able to get my hands on all the pretty shades of the festive season, and I got very busy swatching them for you! Here are the shades, so you can bone up on what you want to get for yourself, and others, before heading in store!



From left to right:
Sending You Holiday Hugs - a gorgeous fuschia
Ornament To Be Together - a sparkly silver
Coalmates - a metallic charcoal
Wanna Wrap? - a dark purple/burgundy



From left to right:
The Color That Keeps on Giving - a shimmery pink
Top The Package With A Beau - a black with flecks of gold
Adam Said "It's New Year's, Eve" - an apple red
Snow Glad I Met You - a soft white



From left to right:
Holidazed Over You - a dark blue (looks black in the bottle)
My Wish List Is You - a bright red
Gift Of Gold Never Gets Old - a bright gold
Feel The Chemi-Ree - a shimmering dark purple

All swatches were done using two coats of polish. My absolute favourite, which I'm dying to get on my nails after using some nail strengthener, is Coalmates - I just can't go past it!


This collection comes in the Infinite Shine range only for the normal sized bottles, as well as in their trio pack (featuring base coat, top coat and Adam Said "It's New Year's, Eve") and mini 4-pack, which retail for $45.90 and $27.95 respectively. The nail lacquer is present in 4 packs, including:
1) Mini 4-pack (colours differ from that of the Infinite Shine pack) - $24.95
2) Mini 10-pack - $44.95
3) Mini 25-pack - $89.95
4) Lacquer duo - $29.95

There are also two other gift sets - the Treatment Trio Kit for $49.95 and Avojuice Mini 6-Pack for $19.95. This way, you can seriously have your bases covered!

Seriously, their Christmas collection is so pretty, and will evoke that festive in you (and whoever gets any this as their present), so make sure you take this time to check it out! They are already available at retailers, including David Jones.

I hope this helps as a reminder that Christmas isn't far off! Make sure you get on it!

What do you think of the collection? What's your favourite colour?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts