Review: Hola Honey Anti Wrinkle Day Cream


I recently spoke about my first experience with a product by Hola, and you can read all about it here. Today, I'm going to share my thoughts on their Anti Wrinkle Day Cream from the Honey range, which I've been using regularly for the last few weeks.

This particular day cream claims to moisturise the skin deeply, helping to reduce wrinkles. It's also supposed to improve skin function by increasing skin elasticity, moisturisation and restoring smoothness.

This comes in  jar, which I'm not super keen on, because I have to dip my fingers into the container all the time to get stuff out - definitely not my favourite thing, but it's not a total deal breaker. This product doesn't have the scent of honey that I associate with some skincare creams that have honey in it, and I quite like it as it is. The cream itself is white and while it feels relatively thick when it's in the jar, it thins out nicely, and gets absorbed quite quickly.


Another drawback of this cream is that it doesn't include any sun protection, which is what I'd prefer in all of my day creams. I do like that this does moisturise nicely without leaving a residue on the skin, making it easy to apply my morning makeup over it. Overall, it's a nice day cream, but I would prefer to have some SPF in it as well. However, this would work nicely for people who are allergic to SPF products, like a friend of mine, so there's an upside to it as well.

This retails for $34 and you can find out more about it (and buy it) over here

What's your favourite day cream? Would you use one without SPF?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I don't mind if my moisturizer comes with SPF or not as I use a separate SPF as my primer. I agree with your stance on moisturizers in tubs. I prefer them in airless pump vacuum bottles myself.

    Lubz || http://lubzsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultraviolet radiation, which speeds the natural aging process, is the primary cause of early wrinkling. Exposure to UV light breaks down your skin's connective tissue — collagen and elastin fibers, which lie in the deeper layer of skin (dermis).
    best anti wrinkle cream in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a creative blog for us.
    Anti-Aging Cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts